Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Post

Wow! This is my first post! I had a co-worker say to my students today that everyone should blog everyday. So this is what I am doing. So I'll try to add every few days and I may even have a couple of readers.
By the way, the name of the blog "Journey Into Imagination" is rooted in the title of a ninth-grade English poetry project that completed. That was about 20 years ago. Where did I get the name to that title? Actually it was a title of a Pavillion at EPCOT in Walt Disney World when it opened. I remember reading about EPCOT before it opened in 1983. My family lived in Florida and we got pre-opening literature with postcards and photos. I had visited the Magic Kingdom prior to the opening of EPCOT. I was just fascinated with the concept of EPCOT. I did not visit EPCOT until 2005.
So this is just the beginning I hope! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment