Sunday, January 25, 2009

West Virginia International Auto Show


Yesterday I went to the West Virginia International Auto Show in Charleston. For me, this was a relaxing time looking at all the cars and trucks. I have been a fan of new cars and trucks since I was about 6 or 7 years old. I can recall most car models from the late 1970s on. It is sort of an obsession since I have car magazines and car brochures at my house dating back from the 1980s. Of course they are all organized into a computer database. However, I don't look at them very often. Sometimes I think I would be able to sell them, but not now.
I got into some of the cars. Some were easy to get in and out of, but others such as sport cars were easy to get into, but very hard to get out. It's a result of the extra girth around my waist.
Right now I plan to go to the Pittsburgh Auto Show in February. I liked going to Charleston since the ceiling were more intimate (lower ceilings) and separate rooms. The Pittsburgh Convention Center is more open and more crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment